Issues w/ Kickstart & building custom DVD

I'm trying to build an installer DVD, and I'm running into some issues. This
is for FC5 on an HP n6000.

* changing the default timeout behavior for the loader, so that it's "linux ks=..."
 instead of just "linux".

* figuring out where a good place to put the ks.cfg file would be (on the CD-ROM
 root, or in the ramdisk image root?)

* figuring out all of the options... I'm getting anaconda messages that "mouse" and
  "langsupport" are deprecated...

* and finally Anaconda is blowing out, saying it didn't like might ks.cfg file, but
  instead of a line number, it gives %s... grrr...

Any clues on where documentation for FC5 can be found? I've only found it for
RH9...

Thanks,

-Philip