Re: OT: Canadian Census 2006

Kevin Kofler wrote:

Stephen Mirowski <spmirowski <at> shaw.ca> writes:
was. Linux. There followed some Ums and Ahs. Paper shuffling. Well it supports Windows and and and Um.

NewsForge posted an article on this today. Apparently Revenue Canada and ePass are affected too. Even worse with ePass because Mozilla based aren't even recommended for Windows.

http://trends.newsforge.com/trends/06/05/04/233250.shtml

I sent my Vancouver MP an email a few mins ago with some details about the situation. She works down the street from where I live, if we don't get progress, I can always drop in =)

Stephen