Re: [FC5] Chinese fonts

Ed Greshko wrote:
M.Lewis wrote:

Did you "yum groupinstall chinese-support"?

No, I did not. Will that allow the Chinese characters to be displayed
(even though I can't read them)?

Yes, it will.

What else might this effect ?

It will have a profound influence on your life.  You will now be able to
install the "Translate" plugin for firefox allowing you to highlight
text and translate using babelfish.

Ed

Thanks much Michael and Ed. That is just what I need, a 'profound influence on my life'. I will install the chinese-support right away! :-)

Thanks,

 f u cn rd ths, u cn gt a gd jb n cmptr prgrmmng.
  03:25:01 up 12:37,  8 users,  load average: 0.15, 0.13, 0.16

 Linux Registered User #241685  http://counter.li.org