Re: The new kernel 2.6.16-1.2111 - nice

Matthew Saltzman wrote:

And your message has disappeared from the quoting, but this touchpad may have struck again.

I hadn't thought of that, but will look the next time I boot if I can catch the right keystroke to do that, its only valid for about a second. :(

I also think that whenever yumex gets done, it may have installed the gsynaptics package, so I check on that too.

--
Cheers, Gene