FC4 -> FC5 fails with exception in Anaconda

Hi,

I'm trying to upgrade my FC4 to FC5 from DVD. The media check is OK.

Anaconda finds my FC4 installation on /dev/hda1 correctly. When I
click next to begin the upgrade Anaconda scans the installation and I
get "Exception Occoured". If I look into the exception details I find
this:

File "/usr/lib/anaconda/fssd.py", line 1050, inmount raise
SystemError(errNum, errMsg)
UnboundLocalError: local variable 'errNum' referenced before assignment

It happens every time I try to upgrade. Any ideas how to solve this
and upgrade mys system?
--
Best regards

Anders Dahlgren