Re: firefox video plugin for windows media player video?

On 5/8/06, Paul ZHU <zhu blue gmail com> wrote:
hello,

My FC5 installed many multimedia players as well as firefox plugins such
as realplayer,etc.  But majority chinese website need IE+windows media
player to watch video. I really hate these widespread Windows+IE in
China(MS let the pirated Windows dominated China!!!)

Do you know what kind of video plugin I can install to view these
webpages? for example: http://bn.sina.com.cn

Those websites sometimes pop out something like you need IE, you need
windows media player, what the XXXX! :(

Yes, sina only support IE...

Wong Kwok Hon