From: fedora-list-bounces redhat com [mailto:fedora-list-bounces redhat com] On Behalf Of M
Sent: Monday, May 08, 2006 9:27 AM
To: fedora-list redhat com
Subject: login issues

Hi

I'm first time linux user and installed fedora core. Now after installation it rebooted and it keeps asking for login and passwords where i gave none during the installation. Im totally new to this linux environment if someone could please pen down the steps for me to atleast get into the fedora OS.

looking forward anxiously

regards