Re: Update.ISO

David Cary Hart wrote:

On Mon, 8 May 2006 09:34:53 -0700, "Brian D. McGrew"
<brian visionpro com> opined:
I keep seeing everywhere that the anaconda installer will use and
apply the update.iso if it's found ...

Where does one fine update.iso for Fedora?  I've googled all over
for it and nada!

It doesn't exist unless you want to roll your own. If you have
multiple machines, you might consider installing a local yum
repository:

http://tqmcube.com/repo.php

There is a gent that makes his own, but will send it to others to whom request. The problem right now is that he is searching for a location to server them from. I think he might have posted in this forum last month or else I found via a web
site.  I will dig around to see if I can find his addy.

Stephen