Re: fedora-package-announce@redhat.com message ?

Chris Jones wrote:
Hi All,

I've signed up (as far as I can tell) with the new mailing list fedora-package-announce redhat com but I don't seem to be getting any messages ? Is anyone else having problems, or have I screwed up signing up to the list ?

FYI, the new list is now carried (read-only) on news.gmane.org as
newsgroup gmane.linux.redhat.fedora.package.announce .

--
Bob Nichols         Yes, "NOSPAM" is really part of my email address.