system-config-control gui ?

Hi;

Love the Fedora Core 5 system-config-control gui, but have a couple of
nitpicks that maybe someone can help me with?

Under misc the gui gives me a logviewer button, but tells me that no
logviewer is installed.  In fact, system-logviewer 2.14 for Gnome is
installed and usable. How can I set up the button so it will run my
logviewer?

I would like to remove the Desktop Switching Tool button under misc. (I
never use it) and replace it with a custom buttom that would run the
file browser as root.  Is this possible?

Regards Bill