Re: powernow-k8 problem

Marcel Janssen wrote:
Hi,

I get the following problem on my MSI platinum Neo4 main board :

powernow-k8: Found 1 AMD Athlon 64 / Opteron processors (version 1.60.0)
powernow-k8: BIOS error - no PSB or ACPI _PSS objects

I have the Cool&Quite option enabled in the BIOS.
I also enabled power saving, but nothing seem to have an effect so far.

Does anyone have the same board and got this to work ?

Not the same board, but you might look for a setting to do with "MPS version" and try V1.1 instead of V1.4 -- IIRC this removed that problem... hm well removed the symptom... for my DFI / Athlon 64 motherboard.

-Andy