Re: spambayes

On Tue May 9 2006 5:44 pm, Aaron Konstam wrote:
> My objection to spambayes is theit assertion that classifying
> mail into three catagories spam, ham and unknown does not make
> for better spam detection.

Could you explain? I've read their site many times, and have
never come across this assertion. I just looked at the faq, and
I see no such claim. They talk quite matter-of-factly about
dealing with "unsure" classified messages, but there's nothing
said about using such classification "does not make for better
spam detection". Maybe I've missed something...

--
Claude Jones
Bluemont, VA, USA