Re: firefox video plugin for windows media player video?

First of all, you need the WMV codecs and other nonfree codecs they might be using:
http://www.mplayerhq.hu/design7/dload.html
Download "essential codecs package" from one of the mirrors, and make the directory /usr/local/lib/codecs, and extract the package there. Make a symlink:
ln -s /usr/local/lib/codecs /usr/local/lib/win32

Is that really the correct location ? I have mine in /usr/lib/win32 ?

I have always been a little confused where was the correct place (for FC5)

Chris