Xine startup problem under FC5

I'm using gnome and when I double click over a movie file, xine open the file and reproduce it.

That is the normal behaviour, but when my laptop is online for many ours and I try to do the same (double click over a movie file), xine goes to lookup in the splash window and don't open the movie.

I had seen into:

/var/log/gdm/*log
/var/log/messages
/var/log/Xorg*log

files without success.

I think the problem is with alsa, because sometimes, some apps (after hours of activity) can't open the device, but searching the logs, can't found any messages.

Could anybody help me?

--
   Samuel Díaz García