Re: new epson C88, but c84 driver is newest in gimp-print

Tim Waugh wrote:
On Tue, May 09, 2006 at 10:47:02PM -0500, Gene Heskett wrote:

Is there any hope of being able to build this puppy against the 1.2.0 version of cups?

Fetch it from updates-testing.

Tim.
*/
Humm, I don't have an updates-testing in the repo list for yumex, but when I goto the updates screen, there is some new cups & compiler stuff, but no gutenprint. Its installing all that now. But I'm not sure what good it will do me to update cups when its gutenprint I think I need?

--
Cheers, Gene