Re: Fishing License

I would talk to the school system now as they will probably be
rebuilding systems in the summer.  It is a great time to install any new
or updates software.

--
Robin Laing

Good point.  I'd pursue that if it wasn't that I was moving this
summer.  I wouldn't have time to mount a reasonable battle plan before
moving.

I'll have to face an uphill battle in September.  The other option I'm
looking at is OpenOffice Portable that a teacher could run off a
thumbdrive.  That way no software is installed on the school computer,
but it allows parents/students to use an open source format for their
presentations.  If PPT could read open source (and accurately) it
would be a non-issue in that sense.  At least parents would still have
that choice despite the school using proprietary software.

Jacques B.