Re: OpenSwan vs. OpenVPN ...

On 5/11/06, Kayvan A. Sylvan <kayvan sylvan com> wrote:
On Thu, May 11, 2006 at 05:54:16PM +0100, Paul Howarth wrote:

> See also: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/openvpn
>
> Paul.

Does anyone know what I need to do to have my Linux server as a client of
a SonicWall Firewall VPN?

It looks like OpenSwan/Ipsec is installed on my machine and I have
been reading the documentation.

Has anyone done this before? I'd love to be able to use my home Linux
server to connect into my office VPN, freeing myself from having to
use my WinXP laptop and the Socinwall windows client.

The first thing to do would be to find out how your work VPN works,
ie. find out what protocols etc. that it uses.

--
To be updated...