Re: OpenSwan vs. OpenVPN ...

On Thu, 2006-05-11 at 12:49 -0700, Kayvan A. Sylvan wrote:

> Does anyone know what I need to do to have my Linux server as a client of
> a SonicWall Firewall VPN?

You can start tinkering with the IPSec VPN stuff that comes with Fedora.
Most of the big-name VPN things use IPSec, so there's a chance that you
may be able to connect.

Use Google wisely, you may find out that someone already did this
(interconnect Linux and SonicWall).

--
Florin Andrei

http://florin.myip.org/