Re: Win2003 login remotely to FC4 via VNC

> Why don't you just use "Terminal Server Client". WIN2003 already has Terminal services enabled by default.

I will try to use "Terminal Server Client", Do I need to do any additional configuration on Terminal Server ? On FC4 do I need to some configuration as well ?

If I have to do any configuration could you please let us know, or if there is some online documentation I can save it for future reference.

--
This is an email sent via the webforum on http://fcp.homelinux.org
http://fcp.homelinux.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?post_id=86286&topic_id=20839&forum=27#forumpost86286