compiz on fc5

Hi,

I found an unofficial yum repo with xgl and compiz:

http://users.telenet.be/quenta/repo/

I installed all packages from there, but Xgl failed to start. It says
that "function not implemented" or something like that. I suspect that
mesa packages shipped in fc5 are not compatible with xgl...

Anybody using this repo ? I'm too lazy to compile it from source.

--
Kazimieras <kazimieras vaina gmail com>