Re: FC5 - Logwatch reports stopped

Gene Heskett wrote:
I've never gotten the logwatch report from this 3 week old FC5 install on an HP lappy, but the above command, while very verbose, doesn't seem to be indicating any showstopper errors. Any other ideas to try?

I found the problem, mutt is receiving the messages just fine. So how do I redirect them to thunderbird or kmail?

Have you configured /etc/aliases to forward root's mail to wherever you read mail from in thunderbird or kmail?

Paul.