Re: Where things stand

Andy Green wrote:
Karl Larsen wrote:

I loaded Fedora Core 5 after using Fedora Core 2 for a year or 2. It was an experiance that was not happy. Due to problems I decided to upgrade to Fedora Core 4 instead. That had it's problems too.

It would probably have been a better idea to try to solve the issues with FC5, since that is the focus of support and fixes. FC4 is already getting a bit wrinkly. FWIW FC5 has worked out of the box just great on most machines here.

-Andy
   Hi Andy, FC5 has not worked out of the box at all well for me.

Karl