Re: discuss

On 5/13/06, nirlep patel <discuss teaching gmail com> wrote:

please explain me how to use fedora-list redhat com

I have created n-patel readhat com but how to check my mail in side
n-patel redhat com

i don't know how to use n-patel redhat com

thanks

discuss

Is n-patel redhat com actually a working e-mail address for you? If
not, go back and modify your subscription data and enter an e-mail
address for which you actually have access. Once you have entered a
valid address list messages will be sent to the address specified in
your subscription.

It would appear that you already have a working e-mail address (
discuss teaching gmail com ). If you are satisfied with using the
above address enter it in your list subscription data.