A Very happy Camper on FC4

Thanks for help from this group I'm today completely happy with this Fedora Core 4 with 100% of the updates in place and with my favorite Application now working as it should.

Yesterday and this morning I was thinking of dropping back to FC2 where everything seemed to work right. But I'm glad to now be planning a year or 2 with this version of Linux and making it HOME.

Happy Mothers Day!

Karl