Re: H-323 stuff missing from FC5? why?

Andy Green wrote:
Gene Heskett wrote:
I've now installed ekiga (aka gnome-meeting but for kde), and the H-323 protocol option shown on the web page I got from a google search, seems to be missing, so I go searching for the open-h323 kit with yumex, but its nowhere to be found. So all I have support for is sip:

Any ideas on how to fix this?

I've since found that opal replaces openh323. And that it is installed. So how do I tell ekiga that its there and supposedly usable?

Ekiga eats

h323:<ip>

in its addressbar (took me a while to trip over this happy fact too)

-Andy

I have that set there too, but not having anyone to call, I have no idea if it works.

Or are you saying that I could put "H323:FQND" or "H323:IPaddr" in there and it would work point to point? That would be fabulous!

--
Cheers, Gene