FC5, evolution on 90% CPU

Hi,

I just upgraded from FC4 to FC5 (and upgraded) and get a strange problem:

When I start evolution, it begins to eat 85-90% of CPU continuously.
Even if there are no incoming mail to filter or other work to do. The
CPU temperature on my laptop is 76-78 C if evolution is running and
power consumption is very high.

I did not observe such phenomena in earlier versions.

What should be the problem?

Thank you in advance,

András

--