Re: 2.6.16 crashes (FC4 errata and FC5 kernels) with hardware RAID i2o

I can confirm this. I have been trying to track down why 2 of my servers, 1 Gentoo and 1 Fedora, have been locking up and crashing. This morning I finally witnessed a crash. The only thing these 2 servers have in common is an Adaptec 2100S raid card, and a 2.6.16 kernel version. Both crash under even relatively small loads.

If I boot either machine with a 2.6.15 kernel, the run fine.

--
This is an email sent via the webforum on http://fcp.homelinux.org
http://fcp.homelinux.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?post_id=86986&topic_id=20851&forum=10#forumpost86986