Re: Mplayer not playing streaming video

david walcroft wrote:

Hi,
   As the header states,I get audio but not video in FC5.

Using "[david reddwarf ~]$ rpm -q mplayerplug-in
        mplayerplug-in-3.25-1.fc5"

      [david reddwarf ~]$ rpm -q mplayer
      mplayer-1.0-0.26.20060314.fc5

At this URL http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bcV-TL9mho

I think both rpm's listed are Freshrpms and should not conflict and I cannot tell if the correct codecs are being used.

    david

I have had problems with youtube also, usually exiting firefox and re-starting helps. Also I think UTube uses flash, not mplayer

Scott