Re: Save current setup in FC5

Bob Leonard wrote:
The "Save current setup" option seems to have disappeared from the Log Out window in FC5. Is there another way to accomplish setting up the start-up configuration? In my case, I would like to have a full size terminal in two workspaces at startup.

Thanks for your help.

Bob

After you set the terminals as you desire, run /usr/bin/gnome-session-save from any of the terminals as user.

There are other methods via System > Preferences > More preferences >session
I heard the menu selection has some bug. Check the archives for previous discussions shortly after FC5 was released.

Jim

--
As of next week, passwords will be entered in Morse code.