Re: OT:How to fix the problem on flash 8 when visiting the www.goowy.com because Linux is only version 7 in flash...

On 5/16/06, . m a r c o s   a u g u s t o <chadart gmail com> wrote:
The player is now 9, and the promess is linux / mac / win..
heheh... i'm imagining adobe releasing the source code for the
community compile...
what a dream....
sorry, i didnt find the bookmark but I saw someone doing the wine/ff
thing that Dan said
seems to work

But I only in linux. Seem that the adobe slow in linux product.