Missing libXft.so.1 in FC5

Title: Missing libXft.so.1 in FC5

Hi,

I'm trying to install the Intel Debugger on FC5 and it's failing because libXft.so.1 is missing in FC5.  Apparently this is not a problem specific to Intel, but to Fedora (Intel says FC5 is not supported for this reason).  Does anyone know if there's a fix for this (i.e. how can I find & install libXft.so.1 and have the OS register it properly, etc.)?

Thanks,

Steve Rose
steve rose ngc com