Re: FC5, evolution on 90% CPU

I saw this advice preciously about stopping junk scan as a way to reduce
the cpu use of evolution. I have scanning on and do not have the cpu use
problem. The real problem must be somewhere else.

I did a lot of change in Evolution preferences but the problem is
still alive. The only significant observation is that when I start
Evolution, gdm-binary (which runs forever) begins to eat 10-15% CPU
(while Evolution get 80-90%). After I exit Evolution, gdm-binary goes
back to near 0% CPU.

What is the connection between Evolution and gdm-binary? It is very
strange! I have no idea.

Thank you in advance,

András

--