Fading colors

Running FC5 on a dual AthlonMP workstation after repeated viewings of home videos with mplayer, totem and/or xine the color starts fading after each video until it finally displays only in black and white. The videos are not affected, just the display. To get color back I have to log out and restart the Xserver.

I am running the latest updates on Xorg through an ATI Mach64 agp video card. I did not have this problem with FC4.

Dr. Dan Loomis