Re: Unofficial FAQ Update: 2006-05-11

On 5/16/06, Max Kanat-Alexander <max_list fedorafaq org> wrote:
        Hey out there, Fedora Land. :-) Since the Fedora Core 5 update of the
Unofficial Fedora FAQ we've had various bits of feedback and
improvements to the FAQ. So today we have some updates to the FAQ for
you:

        http://www.fedorafaq.org/

        This is mostly a "polish" update, making everything shiny and bright,
and revising the instructions to work the best possible.

        We have an updated yum configuration, updated PDF instructions, and
improved a *lot* of little things throughout the FAQ.

        Also, we have some translations that are ready for FC5, now: German,
French, Polish, Portuguese, and Vietnamese!

        I hope everybody enjoys the update! If you have any feedback, please
let me know:

        http://www.fedorafaq.org/contribute/

        -Max
--

Not sure if you got my emailed suggestion, but information on checking
checksums on ISOs and other files would be good : for users who

--
To be updated...