Re: yum mirrors not in sync

I want to second on this.
What is happening to the updates repository?
This is crazy. If I want to do a rational yum update I have to keep
disabling the updates repo.

I am also having this problem. I originally thought that it might be
something to do with me installing some sort of 'tainted' package, but
I've now experienced the problem on 4 separate machines running fc5 -
two of which were new installs.

I would also be interested in this getting fixed :-)

Rob