Re: LD_LIBRARY_PATH ; to set or not to set....

> Are they? The ones you reported as working last time looked the same
> size to me. Supposing you let ldconfig create the .so.28 links and you
> leave everything else as-is? Does that work?
>
> Paul.

I tried setting LD_LIBRARY_PATH in profile.d. I can see that it's se
when I xterm in or open a terminal on the server, BUT when I run the
application as a service it still does not work.

When an application is running as a service how do you manage that
environment?

Thanks,
James