Re: FC4 Gnome CD burning, not!

On 5/17/06, Karl Larsen <k5di zianet com> wrote:
    I'm trying to get the Gnome cd burner to work and it:

selects the wrong cd burner to ues

It is difficult to get what I want at burn/// and it is a clutzy way I
figured out with Edit Copy and then paste. Wierd way!

It went into the motions of recording a cd but it did nothing except
eject the unwritten cd-r disk.

I have the instructions open and I followed them but the panel with the
info for the burner was all dimmed out and there was little I can
change. And as I say it choose the cd burner not the cd-dvd burner I wanted.

How do you set this up?

Karl

I don't. I use k3b instead.