Amazing!

It was just last winter that I was compiling libraries and intalling them in /usr/local/lib and then telling the system they are there and and and.

To get k3b I had to load the kdelibs which it needs and they came in a rpm package via yum and now I k3b to learn how to use. No tricky stuff. It's loaded and ready to use.

Karl