Re: Q re networking, might need guru

On 18/05/06, Gene Heskett <gene heskett verizon net> wrote:
Looking at some traffic with tethereal (no thats not a typo, I asked yum
to install ethereal and thats what I got) I note that it has to
'reassemble' the 'PDU' of the majority of the traffic flowing over wlan0.

I'm afraid I can't offer any help with your network problem, but if
you wanted to install the graphical interface to ethereal, do a yum
install ethereal-gnome.

Jonathan.