Re: How do I get a shutdown/restart dialogue option under the system menu at run level 3 in FC5?

Paul Howarth wrote:

> A conservative user should be using sanely packaged nvidia drivers from
> somewhere like livna rather than using the nvidia installer directly:

Thanks for you opinion.  But, I've been doing this too long.  Guess I
should have said "conservative in some areas an experienced in others".

--
C++ is the best example of second-system effect since OS/360.