Re: Can't print after CUPS update this morning?

On Thu, May 18, 2006 at 09:59:26AM -0700, Mike Carney wrote:

> What was wrong with the bug I submitted about this yesterday (192114),
> which you immediately closed as "cannot reproduce"?

Nothing was wrong with it -- however, you could no longer reproduce
the bug and so we had no original configuration files with which to
test any potential fix.

I haven't seen this issue on any of the machines I have applied the
update to, so it is not an across-the-board issue.

Tim.
*/