Re: printer prints 4 in a page, from browser only

Kam Leo wrote:
On 5/18/06, A.J. Bonnema <abonnema xs4all nl> wrote:
Tim Waugh wrote:

Remarkable is that a KDE dialog influences Thunderbird running from gnome.

Why? Thunderbird is the same application in both desktops.

Well anyway, it is a surprise for me, because I did not think of Thunderbird (and Firefox) as being KDE specific, even if they do run on both desktops. And most other non-KDE-applications react to the CUPS options and not to the KDE-specific options.

Well, tis not clear to me which applications do and which don't react to the KDE-printing dialog (apart from KDE-specific programs ofcourse).

Guus.
--
A.J. Bonnema, Leiden The Netherlands,
user #328198 (Linux Counter http://counter.li.org)