Re: Can't print after CUPS update this morning?

Same problem here but not on all printers.
I have a laser QMS colorprinter on the network and a local hp950c on the
parallel port.

The laser was still working fine after the CUPS update but the hp950 reported
'printing is disabled" with lpc status.

I have removed the hp950 and re-installed it on the interface others:
hp:/par/DESKJET_950C?device=/dev/parport0

NOT on Parallel LPT #1 ! That didn't work.

regards,

Lieven