Eclipse - how to get plugins using FC5 eclipse

Hi guys,

For some (fairly elementary) Java development I started using the FC5 version of Eclipse. However, it seems difficult to get a plugin. Trying to get one using the standard eclipse mechanism (help / software updates / find and install / search for new features to install) and then following instruction (f.i.using the eclipse update site) gets me no new plugins. I do get some updates for the available platforms, but no plugins AFAICS.

Anyone experience doing this from the FC5 eclipse version?
Anyone decided to revert to the standard (non-FC5) eclipse version?

Guus.
--
A.J. Bonnema, Leiden The Netherlands,
user #328198 (Linux Counter http://counter.li.org)