[Resolved] php-eaccelerator issue

If anyone needs a current rpm, the extras development source rpm WILL
compile just fine as is and it works perfectly. You need to:

Move control.php to your server to access the control panel.

Add a line in /etc/php.d/eaccelerator.ini
	eaccelerator.allowed_admin_path \
	= /var/www/{your path}/control.php

CHANGE THE DEFAULT PASSWORD!

The username/pwd is near the top of control.php
/** config **/
$user = "admin";
$pw = "eAccelerator";
/** /config **/

CHANGE THE DEFAULT PASSWORD!

If you are still lost, let me know and I'll provide the rpm.
--
Our DNSRBL - Eliminate Spam: http://www.TQMcube.com
The Dirty Dozen Spammiest Ranges: http://tqmcube.com/dirty12.php