Re: How do I change kernel?

Try to install Yum extender, after that try to update with it.

yum install yumex

You will find the shortcut in system tools after installation...

Tomas Larsson a écrit :
Not exactly, but I want to run an earlier kernel, and have the kernel-devel
installed for that kernel as well, it seems that yum refuses to do anything
when a later devel is installed.

Do I need to manually remove the current devel-package and reinstall the
earlier?

With best regards

Tomas Larsson
Sweden