Re: setting a password less ssh connection

hicham wrote:
Hello
I'm having trouble to set a passwordless ssh connection between many pcs ,
I've found lot on the web about exchanging public keys but i still
cannot make it password less

thanks

hicham

I believe if you enable:

#PermitEmptyPasswords no

and change to "yes" in /etc/ssh/sshd_config, then restart you sshd, it should allow no passwords. Personally, I recommend against remote access w/o passwords.

Stephen Mirowski