Cant find /sr/local/openssl/lib

I'm trying to build wpa_supplicant on FC4.
However I cant find a couple of libs:

It wants openssl, in the config-file it is supposed to be in the following
folders:
/usr/openssl/include
/usr/local/openssl/lib

Since this is FEDORA, they obviously are somewhere else.
I think I found the first one in /usr/include/openssl, but I cant find the
second one.
So, am I correct with the location of the first one, and where do I find the
second one?

With best regards

Tomas Larsson
Sweden