FC4 - Evolution 2.2 - Gmail

Hi everyone,

I just got a Gmail account and I would like to use it from within Evolution 2.2 alongside my university IMAP account.

I can get it to work ok with POP, however all the messages get downloaded into the "On this computer" folder rather than into a seperate account folder.  Anyone know how to create a new folder in evolution 2.2 for my gmail account?

Best regards and thanks,

Alastair