Re: setting up nat

Antoine wrote:
> Thanks for all your comments and help. I installed shorewall and got
> it configured with a minimum of fuss. I definitely think a tutorial or
> two might be an idea on the website though...
> Cheers
> Antoine

Excuse me?  What site are you talking about?  Shorewall has got to be
about the most documented firewall around.  And, if you can get past the
rough edges, Tom Eastep is the best when it comes to answering questions
on the Shorewall mailing list.

http://www.shorewall.net/shorewall_quickstart_guide.htm#Guides

Is the best starting place...

--